miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2019

1º y 2º Bachillerato: Grammar


VOCABULARY: PREFIXES




WORD ORDER
 1. not / the / secret / Helen / did / tell / morning / yesterday / them

2. / recently / have / given / new / the / project / to / the / they / students

3. gave / the / the / lecturer / audience / a / the / on / Monday / instructions


4. show/ please / me / the / iphone / new / which / great / is  


PRHARAL VERBS
1.  Complete with a suitable phrasal verb in the correct form:
CATCH ON /  RUN AWAY/ BREAK DOWN / lOOK UP / GIVE UP/ LOOK OUT / RAN AFTER / LOOK FOR / TRY ON / TURN OFF / GET ON WITH / COME ACROSS
  1. He is a friendly man and  _____ everybody.
  2. The thief ___ and the policeman ____ him.
  3. When I ___ my passport I ____ these old photographs.
  4. The car ___ when we were driving through the desert.
  5. ___ ! There is a lorry coming!
  6. They ___ drinking whisky before breakfast.
  7. I like this dress. Could I ____ it ___?
  8. It's hot. ___ the fire ___.
  9. I must ___ the time of your train in the timetable.
  10. The teacher was happy because all the students ___ the idea.



Verb Tenses (mix-up)





1 comentario: